Once booked we will contact you to confirm the arrival date or you can email us on email@example.com.
Please note this offer is only for European Passport Holders.
Price (2 Guests):
1. Oceanview with Breakfast (2 May - 14 Jun, 18 - 19 Jun, 26 Aug - 20 Sep, 8 - 31 Oct): RMB 2260 per room
2. (Weekday) Oceanview with Breakfast (15 - 17 Jun, 20 Jul - 25 Aug, 24 - 29 Sep, 7 - 8 Oct): RMB 2890 per room
3. (Weekend) Oceanview with Breakfast (15 - 17 Jun, 20 Jul - 25 Aug, 24 - 29 Sep, 7 - 8 Oct): RMB 3150 per room
4. Oceanview with Full Board (2 May - 14 Jun, 18 - 19 Jun, 26 Aug - 20 Sep, 8 - 31 Oct): RMB 3740 per room
5. (Weekday) Oceanview with Full Board (15 - 17 Jun, 20 Jul - 25 Aug, 24 - 29 Sep, 7 - 8 Oct): RMB 3580 per room
6. (Weekend) Oceanview with Full Board (15 - 17 Jun, 20 Jul - 25 Aug, 24 - 29 Sep, 7 - 8 Oct): RMB 3840 per room
Deposit: 2260 RMB
Full payment is due 14 days prior to departure. Thomas Cook China reserves the right to release all services in case of payment default.
- Accommodation for 3 days and 2 nights
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- All meals for 2 persons (FULL BOARD package)
- Unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark and Lost Chambers Aquarium
Does not include:
- Airfare (upon request)
- Airport transfers in departure/return city
- English-speaking guide on airport transfers
- Other activities not shown in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Meals which are not indicated
This offer is only for European Passport Holders. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and/or government mandated discounts.
If any cancellation is received following a booking, the following general cancellation policy will apply:
- Between 30 and 21 days prior to arrival: 20% of total amount is due
- Between 20 and 7 days prior to arrival: 50% of total amount is due
- Between 6 days and 2 days prior to arrival: 75% of total amount is due
- 1 day or No-show: 100% of total amount is due
Thomas Cook China will not be liable for performance delays or for non-performance, due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, actions by any government authority (whether valid or invalid), fires, floods, windstorms, riots, explosions, natural disasters, wars, sabotage, labor problems (including lockouts, strikes and slowdowns), or court injunction or order.