Place: Zhangjiajie, Hunan Province, China
Group in Dec.: Friday 8th – Sunday 10th Dec. 2017
Group in New Year Holiday: Sat. 30th Dec. 2017 - Mon. 1st Jan. 2018
Group in Jan.: Friday 26th - Sunday 28th Jan. 2018
Price: 1999rmb/person (Includes transportation via local private bus, 5-star hotel accommodation, entrance fees for main tourist attractions, travel insurance, bilingual tour guide service)
Accommodation and Meals: Two nights in a 5-star hotel with daily breakfast
Number of Travelers: 4-20 people of many different nationalities
Flight Schedule for Reference:
Shanghai Pudong International Airport – Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport
China Eastern Airlines MU5375 20:00- 22:45
Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport – Shanghai Pudong International Airport
China Eastern Airlines MU9344 21:25 - 23:30
(Budget is around 1200rmb/person including tax.)
You Should Bring:
• Mid-size backpack for mountain hiking, several suites of clothes and winter jacket, jacket, sport hiking shoes, alpenstock, toiletries, towel and shampoo(hot water showers are in all rooms).
• Sunglasses, Sunscreen, hat, camera, high-calorie snacks such as dried beef and chocolate.
• Your ORIGINAL ID card or passport, some cash.
Zhangjiajie Travel Tips:
1. Cuisine in Zhangjiajie, Hunan province is known to be very spicy! Local dishes are typically laced with hot peppers and chillies. Even instant noodles are mainly chilli flavour. Therefore, if you are not a fan of spicy food, please tell your guide that you would prefer non-spicy dishes.
2. Local people in Zhangjiajie are mainly from Tujia or Miao ethnic minority groups. When you are travelling in Hunan, please respect their culture and customs and listen to your guide.
3. Please wear non-slip shoes when visiting Zhangjiajie, as it may involve some hilly or steep paths.
4. Please prepare some blister plasters if you are prone to any pain in your feet.
5. When take photos around the peaks, please be very careful whenever you move.
6. There are some steep roads sometimes, please slow down. For your security, be sure that "when you are still walking, don’t look at the view; when you are looking at the view, don’t walk."