In the past, our focus was on the business case for greater diversity and on the drivers and challenges around improving gender diversity. This year we will be looking broader, beyond the data, at the softer side and the role that everyone can play in making a difference, both men and women—addressing unconscious bias, understanding mentoring vs. sponsoring, and how everyone can support women to advance at all levels.
WeForShe Conference speakers include C-Level Executives from 3M, Citibank, Nike, EY, UCB, EF (Education First), U.S. Consulate, Morgan Lewis, Aperian Global, Blossom Innovation and others to be announced shortly.
At the same time, this signature event will offer afternoon workshops around a range of topics to support women and men of all levels to progress onward and upward:
• Building a Powerful Executive Presence
• Managing Across Cultures: From China CEO Onwards
• Resilience: Physical Vitality and Performance
• So You Want to Give a TED Talk...
• Applying Executive Experience to a Non-Profit Board Role
• Leveraging Your MBA
• Building Trust to Support Superior Collaboration
• and others to be announced shortly