Shanghai Sun Island Forest Spa is located in the Sun Island Spa & Wellness Centre, an open-air & indoor spa set within 2,500 acres of beautiful islands. It has 8 open-air functional pools, 5 special healing energy rooms, an indoor heated swimming pool and several indoor private baths, as well as an indoor children's playground and entertainment area, serving Chinese warm drinks and seasonal fruits. The spa offers a wide range of experiences, including soaking, steaming and relaxation, soaking in a thousand acres of forest oxygen bar, experiencing the natural and respectful feeling, and blending with the elegant and profound forest spa, eliminating fatigue and warming up all winter.
The Forest Spa has eight outdoor themed pools, including the sacred wood pool, the ancient method pool and the Morino infinity pool. ...... is a place where you can blend in with nature and feel the "warmth" of "forest" life. Soak in the steaming hot baths, nourish your skin, let your mind and body go, and feel the duality of fire and ice that honours winter.
After soaking in the warm soup, you can also relax in the steam room, with five steam rooms: the Salt and Heat Palace, the Charcoal Pavilion, the Medicine Stone Pavilion, the Jade Room and the Sand Therapy Room, all offering a one-stop experience.
- Fee includes: entrance fee to Sun Island Resort; entrance fee to Forest Hot Spring (including warm drinks + seasonal fruits and vegetables + dry towel + bathrobe, etc.)
- Hours: Open from October to the end of May; 13:00~20:30 (Mon-Fri); 10:00~20:30 (Sat-Sun, holidays)
- Pool type: Public pool
- Spa equipment: 1. Smart shoe lockers, lockers, Chinese style steam suits, dry towels and bathrobes; 2. All children are provided with Chinese style steam suits, bathrobes and towels, no bracelets, shoe lockers or lockers are provided
- Snacks and beverages: Warm winter Chinese drinks and seasonal fruits and vegetables are available in the lounge area
- Features: 1. 8 open-air spas including aromatic salt bath, ancient soup, sacred wood soup and bubble massage pool; 2. Indoor venues also have Chinese pot baths, parent-child baths and several private baths to experience
- Additional Notes: Bring your own swimming costume
- 1 child under 1m per adult free of charge