- Gain Admission with E-ticket
- Receive E-ticket via Email
- No Cancellation
12 outstanding documentaries highlighting our impact on and our connection with the planet. Join us to discuss how we can improve our relationship with the environment.
- How has globalization impacted the local economies?
- How does our concept of profit impact the planet?
- What is corporate social responsibility?
- What is the universal basic income?
ABOUT THE FILM:
'The Economics of Happiness' features a chorus of voices from six continents calling for systemic economic change. We hear from a diverse range of prominent figures including Samdhong Rinpoche, Vandana Shiva, Bill McKibben, David Korten and Zac Goldsmith.
They tell us that climate change and peak oil give us little choice: we need to localize, to bring the economy home. The good news is that as we move in this direction we will begin not only to heal the earth but also to restore our own sense of well-being. The Economics of Happiness restores our faith in humanity and challenges us to believe that it is possible to build a better.
19:00 – 19:30 Check in
19:00 – 21:00 Film screening
21:00 – 21:30 Discussion