👉 Collect paper tickets @venue
👉 Each Attendee needs a Ticket
👉 Age 4+
👉 About 45 minutes
👉 No cancellation
In a magical box lives a lonely man.
The box is his home and he is its heartbeat.
Each morning the man takes on a series of activities, at the end of which awaits him a cup of tea.
But this morning something goes wrong… the box creates a secret opening into a world of imagination that will lead him to love…
The play won The "Best Show" and the "Best Scenery" award at the Haifa International Children's Theatre Festival 2019.
"The shining cherry on the Israeli theatre cake. A charming show that is a masterpiece of creativity. It has the simple and eternal charm of Charlie Chaplin's tradition that its core always touches the deep essence of the human heart". --Haaretz
The play won the Best Studio Theatre Program of Public Award.
It is also selected by the 100-member Public Jury of the 1st NOW Festival.
A delicately designed machine opens a secret door to the world of magic, rhythm and love. A charming and strong imaginative invitation for the young to the ambitious theatre space with its core touching the deep essence of the human heart.
Script, direction, design, music and performance: Ornan Braier
Animation: Hadar Landesberg
Costumes, design: Vali Mintzi
Artistic Advisor: Naomi Yoeli and Marit Benisrael
Supported by: With the support of the Israel Lottery Council For Culture & Arts, Haifa International Children's Theater Festival
Sept. 2/9/10/17/18 @19:30
Sept. 11 Sat. @10:30/14:30/19:30
Sept. 12 Sun. @14:30/17:30
Sept. 19 Sun. @10:30/14:30/19:30
Sept. 20 Mon. @10:30/14:30/17:30 (Mid-Autumn Festival Holiday)
The Art Space for Kids （THE ASK）
appr. 45 minutes
All ages, 4 y/o and older
1. Collect paper tickets at the venue with your name and phone number.
2. Once the tickets are sold, they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
3. Please do not bring food, drinks, water, etc. into the venue.
4. When entering the theater, please show your GREEN Health Code, and make sure your body temperature does not exceed 37.3°C.
5. Please do not take pictures or photographs in the theater.
6. Please keep quiet during the performance.