Once booked we will contact you to confirm the arrival date or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to us on live chat which you'll find at the bottom right of the screen.
Time: Monday - Friday
Duration: 1.5 hours each course
Price (Cost of books are not included):
RMB 1320 per month (Three courses: Mon - Wed)
RMB 880 per month (Two courses: Thurs - Fri)
Teaching Place: No. 288, North Shanxi Road, Jing'An District.
1. Q: How many days per week?
1. A: The week's course is divided into at least two courses and three courses. The three sessions are from Monday to Wednesday, and the other two sessions are from Thursday to Friday.
2. Q: Can I choose the time randomly？For example, I choose one time on Monday, one time on Wednesday, and one time on Friday？or I choose a class from 12:00 to 13:30 on Monday and then I choose a class from 14:30 to 16:00 on Tuesday. And so on？
2. A: Because the progress of each class is different, we do not support a random selection of class time. If you determine a class time, then the daily class time will be the same time.
3. Q: How many hours per time?
3. A: Each time two classes, each class 45 minutes, in total 1.5 hours.
4. Q: How much is each lesson?
4. A: 55 yuan per 45 minutes, a total of 110 yuan each time.
5. Q: How many students are there in a small class?
5. A: There are up to four students in a class.
6. Q: Are books provided by Chinese teachers? Do I need to buy it myself?
6. A: About this question, you have three choices. First, the teacher gives you a copy of the book to use in class；Second, you buy a book according to the teacher's use；Third, you can give the money to the teacher and ask the teacher to buy it for you.
7. Q: What should I do if I have already paid one month's class fee at once and I am unable to attend classes for one or several days due to personal reasons, and I am not on the same schedule as other people. What should I do at this time? How should I deal with the expenses I have paid?
7. A: You can also ask the teacher to make up lessons at the end of the month.
8. Q: Do you have weekend classes?
8. A: Sorry, the teacher wants to have a rest at the weekend, so there is no weekend class.
9. Q: Does the teacher have a one-to-one VIP class? How much do you charge?
9. A: The teachers have VIP one-to-one teaching service, charging 120 yuan per hour for each student.
10. Q: Do you have a home teaching service? Or online course？
10. A: Shanghai is too big, and the teacher is a person who often gets lost, so I don’t offer that course for the time being. As for online courses, I cannot provide online courses due to my limited time, so there are no online courses
11. Q: Where is the class location? Is there a subway nearby?
11. A: The class is located at No. 288, Shanxi North Road, Jing'an District. There is a subway station nearby, Nanjing West Road Station, there are Metro Line 2, Line 12, Line 13, which is very convenient!
12. Q: Do you provide an invoice?
12. A: Yes, I can provide an invoice. Please consult the teacher directly about the invoice details