Once booked we will contact you to confirm the arrival date or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to us on live chat which you'll find at the bottom right of the screen.
Time: Monday - Friday
Duration: 1.5 hours each course
Price (Cost of books are not included):
- One-on-One Class: RMB 1980 per month (10 courses)
- Group Class (3ppl max.): RMB 1540 per month (10 courses)
Teaching Place: 2101 room 21st-floor lv di hai yi building A, No. 1155, West Yan'An Road, Changning District. (上海市长宁区延安西路1155弄绿地海怡A栋2101室)
1. Q: Can I choose the time randomly？For example, I choose one time on Monday, one time on Wednesday, and one time on Friday？or I choose a class from 12:00 to 13:30 on Monday and then I choose a class from 14:30 to 16:00 on Tuesday. And so on？
1. A: Because the progress of each class is different, we do not support a random selection of class time. If you determine a class time, then the daily class time will be the same time.
2. Q: How many hours per time?
2. A: Each time two classes, each class 45 minutes, in total 1.5 hours.
3. Q: How much is each lesson?
3. A: 55 yuan per 45 minutes, a total of 110 yuan each time.
4. Q: How many students are there in a small class?
4. A: There are up to four students in a class.
5. Q: Are books provided by Chinese teachers? Do I need to buy it myself?
5. A: About this question, you have three choices. First, the teacher gives you a copy of the book to use in class；Second, you buy a book according to the teacher's use；Third, you can give the money to the teacher and ask the teacher to buy it for you.
6. Q: What should I do if I have already paid one month's class fee at once and I am unable to attend classes for one or several days due to personal reasons, and I am not on the same schedule as other people. What should I do at this time? How should I deal with the expenses I have paid?
6. A: You can also ask the teacher to make up lessons at the end of the month.
7. Q: Do you have weekend classes?
7. A: Sorry, the teacher wants to have a rest at the weekend, so there is no weekend class.
8. Q: Does the teacher have a one-to-one VIP class? How much do you charge?
8. A: The teachers have VIP one-to-one teaching service, charging 120 yuan per hour for each student.
9. Q: Do you have a home teaching service? Or online course？
9. A: Shanghai is too big, and the teacher is a person who often gets lost, so I don’t offer that course for the time being. As for online courses, I cannot provide online courses due to my limited time, so there are no online courses
10. Q: Where is the class location? Is there a subway nearby?
10. A: The class is located at No. 1155, West Yan'An Road. There is a subway station nearby, Nanjing West Road Station, there are Metro Line 2, Line 12, Line 13, which is very convenient!
11. Q: Do you provide an invoice?
11. A: Yes, I can provide an invoice. Please consult the teacher directly about the invoice details