Welcome to the SKY!!!
Being widely known as a paradise for FUN, Chengdu always impresses visitors with its striking features, say “home of pandas”, “Sichuan cuisine”, “capital of fun with slow life pace”. Now, one more, the paradise for flying~
Why is Chengdu the best place for paragliding?
✔ We got the only English and Chinese paragliding school, helping you to explore the adrenalin fun.
✔ Climate here is mild, making it the safest spot to learn.
✔ Just one hour away from downtown area. Easy to commute.
✔ Most efficient learning spot. Just one day, you could fly 20- 30 times.
What is the magic of paragliding?
♥ Taste the thrill of flying like a bird.
♥ No more engine noise. Just you and the ultimate freedom.
♥ Travel in Chengdu. Get a lifelong hobby.
♥ See the world in a different angle since then.
3-Day Paragliding Taster Course
Adults, families. Anyone between 10-60.
☞ If flying always fascinates you, yet you still unsure whether want to fly solo in the years to come, this paragliding taster course is your best option.
What can you learn in 3 days?
1. Basic skills for taking off and safe landing.
2. Weather analysis and equipment preparation.
3. Get you off the ground while flying a paraglider.
4. Safely control the wing and make turns.
The cost is
√ Professional instruction
√ 3-8 min Tandem Flight
(depending on the weather)
√ Photos and Videos By Gopro
√ Paragliding Insurance
√ Ground training
√ Mini flights from 15m slope
√ All Gear included
Gopara Paragliding School is situated in Chengdu, Sichuan Province.
Only one which offers English and Chinese service in China.
Everything follows the international training standards to guarantee your safety and progress.
Cici Teng started paragliding in New Zealand, 2014. Got certifications from NZ and AFSC(China) and has maintained her training for the past 7 years.
She says it’s her honor to share the fun of paragliding and laughter of life with others.
How to get here?
❀We can help to arrange the transportation for you.
Or you can take didi by searching: Tong Wen Ceng Hua Xiang San.
Where to stay?
❀Hotels are just 10min walk from the base.
Our students get 20% discournts, around 100rmb/night.
When can you come?
❀We teach all year round. You can begin your paragliding lessons on any day.
Most people schedule a three or five day visit and then return at a later date for a few more lessons before earning their wings.
More course options:
1. Wear sports outfit, ankle-support boots and a cap.
2. Book at least one day in advance (in case of bad weather conditions).
3. People with high blood pressure, heart diseases, and acrophobia are not allowed to experience paragliding.
4. Pregnant women and those who underwent serious operations during the last 3 months are not allowed to experience paragliding.
5. Course date may be adjusted due to weather. Please ensure that you leave the correct contact information while booking to recieve timely updates.
6. A 700 RMB deposit is required to be paid in advance to secure your seat.The rest 2980 RMB final payment will be made up after the trip is confirmed.