- No Cancellation
- 24 Hours Confirmation Required
- Weather Dependent. We Will Contact You if Reschedule or Cancellation is Required
- Show Your E-ticket at the Venue
Do you always want to fly a plane, but don’t know anyone who can lend you one? Don’t despair! This flight experience will give you an opportunity to experience the thrills and challenges of piloting an SR20. You can feel the freedom of soaring like a bird! But be careful! Flying an SR20 may be fun, rewarding, and addictive.
The Cirrus SR20 is an American piston-engine, four-or-five-seat, composite monoplane built by Cirrus Aircraft of Duluth, Minnesota.
The SR20 is the first production general aviation aircraft equipped with a parachute to lower the airplane safely to the ground after experiencing loss of control, structural failure, or mid-air collision. It was also the first manufactured light aircraft with all-composite construction and flat-panel avionics.
During the flight, your instructor will help you:
Take off, ascend, dive, hovering, circling, descend, and landing.
Length of time: 15 minutes
- You have the opportunity to fly the plane under the guidance of our senior flight instructors.
- You can customize the whole flight and how much you want to control the plane.
- Select the world's safest propeller aircraft (SR20) and professional flight support team to handle your problems.
- The content covers takeoff, landing, circling, and hovering. This isn’t like your normal passenger flight experience.
See Beautiful Landscapes:
1. Watch "The Sea and Sky Buddha" of Putuo Mountain;
2. Overlook the Zhoushan Islands and fly in the blue sky;
3. View Shenjianmen fishing port opening event and the magnificent scenery of the sailboat competition, which includes thousands of sailboats competing.
The base is located at Zhoushan Putuoshan Airport and currently has two Cirrus SR20, two Cessna 208B, and dozens of professional flight support team to help your family or group of friends. They also support groups of many different size and needs.
The base has all kinds of equipment and vehicles such as air traffic control tower, navigational weather, communications and navigation, power supply and fuel supply, machine maintenance and fire protection and security provided by the airport to handle all of your worries.