👉 Show Your Passport/ID & Health Registration Code (sui shen ma) on Arrival
👉 Receive E-ticket via Email
👉 Gain Admission with E-ticket
👉 Free Entry for Children Under 1m
👉 No Cancellation
Wander, explore, and discover in one borderless world
teamLab Borderless is a world of artworks without boundaries, a museum without a map created by art collective teamLab.
teamLab Borderless is a group of artworks that form one borderless world. Artworks move out of rooms, communicate with other works, influence, and sometimes intermingle with each other with no boundaries.
Immerse your body in this borderless art. Wander, explore with intention, discover, and create a new world with others.
1. The Columns
2. Universe of Water Particles on a Rock Hill where People Gather
3. People Create Space and Time, at the Confluence of their Spacetime New Space and Time is Born
4. Honeycomb Structure / Forest of Flowers and People: Lost, Immersed and Reborn - Honeycomb Structure
5. Flutter of Butterflies Beyond Borders, Ephemeral Life Born from People
6. Born From the Darkness a Loving, and Beautiful World
7. Wander through the Crystal World
8. Memory of Topography
9. The Way of the Sea, Transcending Space - Colors of Life
10. Animals of Flowers Born in the Flower Forest, Symbiotic Lives
11. Crows are Chased and the Chasing Crows are Destined to be Chased as well, Transcending Space
12. Light Community
13. Metropolis / Forest of Resonating Lamps - One Stroke
14. EN TEA HOUSE
In accordance with the requirements of the Shanghai Municipal Administration of Culture and Tourism for the prevention and control of COVID-19 outbreak, teamLab Shanghai is now ready to resume operations, with March 27th 2020 as the official re-opening date. During this period, visitor flow will be restricted to no more than 50% of the normal number of visitors, and all persons entering the teamLab Borderless Shanghai must cooperate with the following measures:
Complete the "Health Information Registration" through the "随申办" APP, "随申办" WeChat mini-program, Alipay mini-program or "Health Cloud" platform. After registration is completed, according to your information you will receive a QR code in green, orange or red. Read our useful article on how to get your code here (https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/M0qL_o5pKb7t7IIdvcIY2A)
Closed: Mondays in the first and third weeks of each month
The venue is open on Jun. 1 (Children's Day)
En Tea House Opening Hours: 11:00 - 19:00 on weekdays and 11:00 - 20:00 on weekends
*Child Ticket: Aged 3 to 11 years old (both inclusive) or with a height above 1.0 meter and up to 1.4 meters on the day of their visit to the exhibition
Free Admission: Children under the age of 3 years old or with a height of 1.0 meter and below on the day of their visit.
Please note during public holidays, only open tickets are valid for entry.
Tickets Do Not Include: Entrance to the En Tea House, for which tickets can be purchased at the venue.