• No Cancellations, refunds or changes can be made.
• We require up to 24 hours to confirm the availability of your tickets with the venue (it rarely takes that long). Once confirmed you will receive an email with your e-ticket QR code to show at the entrance.
• Bring your Passport or Chinese ID
• Tickets will not be replaced or exchanged for any reason. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets that are lost, destroyed or stolen.
• Persons under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before buying tickets.
• The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the show and theatre.
• Each ticket admits one person only.
• Children under 3 years of age are not recommended to watch Show.
• The Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket, altering the seat allocation (if any) without prior notice. If this is necessary for any reason, the Management will reimburse any reduction in value between the original and altered seat allocation.
• The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into the theatre:
Cameras, Video Cameras and recording devices and tripods
Outside food and beverage
Glass bottles, cans and alcoholic beverages (except those purchased at the theatre);
Long handled umbrellas, large bags and luggage;
Pets (only service animals are permitted);
Aerosol cans, firearms, fireworks, laser pointers;
Knives or other dangerous weapons;
Banners, flags and metal flag poles;
Whistles and any noise makers;
Confetti or shredded paper;
Any item or restricted object deemed by Management to be dangerous or inappropriate