⚠️ Please book at least 1 working day in advance.
👉 E-ticket Admission
👉 Each Attendee needs a Ticket
👉 Free for Children under 1.2m
👉 No cancellation
A Ukiyo-e 5D immersive art exhibition combining the senses of sight, sound, touch, smell and taste!
Introduction to Ukiyo-e:
The Japanese art style of ukiyo-e has its origins in Edo-era, depicting the many facets of life and society of the time. The genre has continued to enjoy great popularity in the artistic realm, with strong influence on renowned modern Japanese artists such as Takashi Murakami and Yoshitomo Nara. Internationally, ukiyo-e has also had a major impact on the development of modern art. Vincent Van Gogh, for example, is known to have studied the art style, and ukiyo-e influences can be found in his works and that of many other Impressionist artists.
You will witness the stunning presentation of over 100 authentic Ukiyo-e paintings. During the exhibition, tea ceremony, flower ceremony and incense ceremony will be performed to create a perceptual scene with multiple interactions in time and space. In addition, Ukiyo-e themed desserts will make the exhibition experience more relaxing and enjoyable, and a limited Ukiyo-e dinner will be waiting for you!
Exhibition Period: 2021.12.10 - 2022.3.27
Close on Mondays
Thuesday - Sunday: 10:00-18:00 (last admission @17:00)
Venue: 3/F, Shanghai Himalayas Art Museum (No. 869 Sakura Road, Pudong)
Adult Early Bird: ￥101
Family Early Bird (1 adult + 1 child): ￥143
Family Weekday Ticket (Tue.-Fri.; 1 adult + 1 child): ￥182
Family Open Ticket (Tue.-Sun.; 1 adult + 1 child): ￥222
Discount Weekday Ticket* (Tue.-Fri.): ￥110
Adult Weekday Ticket (Tue.-Fri.): ￥131
Adult Open Ticket (Tue.-Sun.): ￥172
Discount Open Ticket* (Tue.-Sun.): ￥141
*Discount Ticket policy: full-time undergraduate students and below with student ID, senior citizens over 60 years of age (inclusive), and those who have purchased a Family Ticket with a second child over 1.2m in height.
1. Admission is by e-ticket. Tickets are for single use, multiple tickets are required for simultaneous admission.
2. Tickets are non-refundable once sold.
4. Free admission policy: children 1.2m or below (accompanied by an adult), people with disabilities and military personnel.
5. Before entering the museum, you need to make an appointment to register, check the health code and trip code and have your body temperature measured. If there is any abnormality, admission will be refused.
6、Mask must be worn throughout the exhibition.
7. Please do not run or make loud noises in the exhibition halls, touching the exhibits is strictly forbidden, and please do not turn on the flash when taking photographs.