- This package cannot be canceled or refunded
- Enter Directly with E-ticket & Passport/ID documents
- Fixed Dates
- Package for 2 adults
OUR WORLD IS YOUR PLAYGROUND WITH CREAMFIELDS HONG KONG
AT The Park Lane, a Pullman Hotel
Exclusive Hotel Package for Creamfields Hong Kong Ticket Holders - the cherry on top of that tasty Creamfields cake!
Creamfields is a beast of a party, but that don't mean you gotta miss out on your beauty sleep! As the music fades head to the heart of Causeway Bay to carry on the party at the rooftop SKYE Bar, ending the night in a 5 * Deluxe Room...Where? At the gloriously luxurious 5* Park Lane, Pullman Hotel!
Make sure you do Creamfields right: in premium style!
Book by November 29, 2018 and get:
- Free UPGRADE to 30 sqm Deluxe Room for 247tickets clients only
- Access to Rooftop SKYE Bar
- Complimentary use of FREEDY phone with unlimited free local calls, 4G internet access around Hong Kong with hotspot sharing
- High-Speed WiFi
- Complimentary Yoga on the Roof for guests staying on Friday Night*
- Instant Confirmation
- Available only for Creamfields Hong Kong ticket holders
- Prepayment only & non-refundable
Located in the Heart of Causeway Bay
With stunning views of Victoria Park & Victoria Harbour, the hotel is strategically located within the business, shopping & entertainment districts and just a 2-minute walk from the nearest subway station.
Spacious & Elegantly Furnished Deluxe Room
Offering spectacular views of the harbor, park and the city, the 30sqm Deluxe Room comes with complimentary internet access, equipped with mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, satellite and Cable TV, and luxury amenities.
SKYE Rooftop & Dining
Set against a backdrop of Victoria Harbour and Victoria Park, SKYE is designed for today’s global nomads. Sophisticated in décor, vibrant in ambiance, the 27th-floor restaurant and rooftop bar is a lifestyle destination offering distinctive culinary masterpieces by Chef Lee Adams and bespoke bar experiences shaped by our mixologists.
PLAYT – Kitchen Theatre
All day buffet with a la carte menus presented with an urban street style and industrial chic. The open kitchen theatre serves international delights ranging from freshly shucked oysters, lobster, and caviar, to carvery of succulent roast, wagyu, and foie gras. Spanish suckling pig, Turkish pizza and Indian tandoori are served straight from an authentic stone oven. Our home-made gelato, with unique flavors, makes a refreshing finale to a sumptuous meal.
Conveniently located within the business, commercial, shopping and entertainment district
2 minutes walk from Causeway Bay MTR station
Extensive transport on doorstep
• 45 minutes to CreamFields Music Festival by MTR / 25 minutes by Taxi
• 45 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport
• 5 minutes from HKCEC
• 15 minutes from Ocean Park
• 20 minutes from The Peak