👉 Receive Tickets via Express Delivery
👉 Children Under 1m Not Permitted
👉 No Cancellation
Michał Ciesielski - Composer, arranger and jazz pianist. He completed his studies in the Academy of Music in Gdańsk, where he received his master’s degree as a jazz composer and jazz pianist. He also studied for a year in the Institut of Jazz in Katowice. He has composed over one hundred compositions (contemporary music, film and theatre music, musical, chamber and symphonic music as well as pop songs and many more). He was awarded in several international and national music competitions such as: the International Krzysztof Komeda Composition Competition, Big Sky Jazz Festival, RCK Pro Jazz Festival, School & Jazz Festival and more.
Apart from being the leader of Confusion Project, with which he recorded 3 albums and played over 100 concerts, Michał performs in many other bands, such as: Ad Shave, Alicja Serowik Quartet, Visegrad Quintet, Tribute To Turnau, Gaba Janusz Quintet. He also performs with his solo project “Between Black & White”. He collaborated with many top musicians, such as: Maciej Sikała, Piotr Lemańczyk, Dorota Miśkiewicz, Krystyna Prońko, Maciej Grzywacz, Marcin Gawdzis, Grzegorz Nagórski, Cezary Paciorek, Marcin Jahr, Brian Fentress, Simona De Rosa, Victor Bastidas.
As a pianist Michał toured all around Poland as well as Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Nederlands, Russia, China and Kazakhstan. Music Landscapes Management agency is looking for a professional label, publishing house for new CD by young, polish jazz pianist. It is second CD by leader of Confusion Project trio. SHARE LOCATION album is a virtuostic and passionate trip through very important locations for Artist.
"I am very fortunate to have people in my life who keep showing me some beautiful places around the world. Thanks to their effort I have visited some breathtaking locations that I will keep in my memory forever. Some exotic, some, I'd say 'Just around the corner', but unique in their specific way. Now I'd love to share with you some of these locations and above all - emotions they brought. Who knows? Maybe this album will be an encouragement for you to go and see them for yourself. So! All Aboard!"
1. All Aboard!: The journey is about to begin. One last glance at your starting point and here we go!
2. Tricity Rush: Living in my home town, always rushing through my everyday life I used to not pay attention to the unique beauty of this place and the influence it's vibe has on Tricity artists.
3. Ghosts of Lviv: A city where wherever you go, you feel like you're just about to bump into a gentleman in frock-coat and binoculars. The scrappy walls of old tenement houses encourage your thoughts to drift into the fascinating and sad past of this city hidden in those walls.
4. Train to Karaganda: One bumpy ride through what seemed to me to be the surface of a faraway planet. Harsh, rough but beautiful landscapes seemed to go on and on forever.
5. Crossroad Waltz: What seemed te be the right path to follow now is questionable.
6. Baikal and Angara: One of many Siberian legends about this magnificent, inspiring lake, and the only river that flows out of the lake, as if trying to escape from it's endless depth.
7. Please Stand Firm and Hold the Handrail: This calm announcement also reminds you, that you're about to leave the subway station into the urban jungle of Beijing.
8. Guo Mao Flutter: Beijing's business district, full of skyscrapers, heavy traffic and people in constant rush. If a singing skylark suddenly appeared in the sky, noone would even notice. But one could only imagine how would this place look like from that skylark's point of view.
9. Standing On the Shore: You reached the end of your journey, there's no place further you can go, just the pure majesty of the Pacific Ocean in front of you. Sooner or later you'll have to turn around and start your journey home. But not just now.
Date: Sunday, January 31 @ 19:45