Weigh-in ceremony is one of the most important official events before Fight Night. UFC matches are divided by weight. Before the fighters enter the Octagon formally, every one of them needs to prove to the world that they have reached the competition weight standard. Ceremonial weigh-in includes guest fighter Q&A, and fighters’ weigh-in. It lasts about two hours and broadcast worldwide.
GUEST FIGHTER Q&A
UFC will send guest fighters to support the main event. UFC Fight Night Shanghai Ceremonial Weigh-in have a number of star fighters, including Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Urijah Faber, Jorge Masvidal, Joanna Jedrzejczyk. Fans can question the guest fighters, those of you who want to know the story of the Octagon can be answered here.
All the fighters of UFC Fight Night will weigh with their opponents according to the playing order. "FACE-OFF" is a highlight cannot be missed. Face to face against opponents, posing staring at each other, in their own way to show determination. Each scene is dramatic and hot!
Confirmed Line-up as following (update at any time; line-up in alphabetical order):
• Men’s Middleweight: Michael Bisping vs. Kelvin Gastelum
• Men’s Welterweight: Li Jingliang vs. Zak Ottow
• Men’s Welterweight: Muslim Salikhov vs. Alex Garcia
• Men’s Welterweight: Kenan Song vs. Bobby Nash
• Men’s Heavyweight: Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Chase Sherman
• Men’s Heavyweight: Cyril Asker vs. James Mulheron
• Men’s Featherweight: Wuliji Buren vs. Rolando Dy
• Men’s Featherweight: Zabit Magomedsharipov vs. Sheymon Moraes
• Men’s Featherweight: Alex Caceres vs. Wang Guan
• Women’s Featherweight: Gina Mazany vs. Yanan Wu
• Women’s Strawweight: Kailin Curran vs. Yan Xiaonan