Smash Shanghai is a badminton club with 400+ members, 120 people active every week, from beginner to advanced level, coming from 30+ different countries!
Our purpose is to let people enjoy badminton and build new friendship. We aim to offer the best badminton experience to every member; including sweating enough on the court and making new friends around a good meal after the session. Every session is organized by a session manager to offer the best service and make sure all the players enjoy the sport.
Smash Shanghai currently has 6 sessions every week, located in different gyms and at different time, to make it convenient for everybody. We also have special tournaments for advanced people, single games for those who like challenge, and trainings for players who want to improve.
Whether you are an intermediate or a casual player, new to Shanghai or from Shanghai, we recommend you come and try one of our session!
Grab your badminton racket and let’s get ready to SMASH!
- Monday 20:00-22:00 at 777 Wuyi Rd (near line 2 Zhongshan Park station)
- Tuesday 19:00-21:00 at 475 Zhonghuaxin Rd (near line 8 Zhongxing Rd station)
- Thursday 20:00-22:00 at 1688 Shaanxi Bei Rd (near line 7 Changshou Rd station)
- Saturday 10:00-12:00 at 475 Zhonghuaxin Rd (near line 8 Zhongxing Rd station)
- Sunday 10:00-12:00 at 475 Zhonghuaxin Rd (near line 8 Zhongxing Rd station)
- Sunday 17:00-19:00 at 128 Zhaojiabang Rd (near line 9 Dapuqiao station)
*The time and location of this schedule are subject to change