- No Cancellation
- Receive E-ticket via Email
- Show Your E-ticket @ Venue
- All Attendees Require a Ticket
If you are staying in Shanghai for the Mid Autumn holiday then we have the perfect opportunity for your kids to get creative!
Craft'd holiday camps offer kids a wide variety of creative workshops. In the morning they will be using a sewing machine to create a variety of projects that we are sure they will love. The afternoons are more varied: activities in the past have included soap making, lipstick making, acrylic and watercolor painting, memo boards, yarn crafts and so much more!
Lunch and afternoon snacks are included and a menu is sent to parents. Children are welcome to bring their own packed lunch if they would prefer.
If your child has not attended a Craft'd camp or sewing class before, they will need to join the introductory session at 9.30. This will allow us to run through the basics of how to operate the sewing machine safely and correctly, before moving onto their project for the day, which will be suitable for beginners.
- We take children aged 6-12
- Children are fully instructed on how to use a sewing machine safely and correctly before starting any project
- Boys and girls both welcome!