Do you remember the random lines you used to draw when you were young without any rules? When was the last time you feel this kind of free art creation?
Completely follow the intuition in the moment , without any dogma. It is an experience of self-expression and a process of self-healing.
Without any dogmatism and rules, CreARTive art creation is also a kind of mindfulness exercise.
While creating through different media, it is also the process of subconscious being expressed. When presented through entities, you will better understand and take care of yourself.
Did you know that 45 minutes of art a day has been proven to reduce stress and improve communication and brain health？This fun and relaxing workshop series will help you tap into your creativity through artistic mindfulness techniques. The process of creating is the focus in these sessions that merge psychology， meditation basics， and art. It is a relaxation. it is also some practices that can help you increase focus for daily life. come here to discover your creative sides and connect to your self in new ways.
Let's get into the creative flow state to peacefully focus the mind.
There are 5 sessions in total!
Afterwards, keep enjoying your FLOW!
what can you get from this workshop?
March 20th 10 am - 12 pm
Introduction to CreARTive Mindfulness & Zendoodling
- the drawing method of zen doodling with pencils, fun pens, and markers
- patterns you can use
- how to find / make your own doodle ideas
- how to practice mindfulness through drawing
March 27th 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- meditation techniques with clay
- how to connect your thoughts and body through clay modeling
- making sculptures with air dry clays
April 17th 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- methods of using music and sound to create mindful art processes
- creative mixed media techniques including watercolor pencils
- how to practice mindfulness through drawing painting and mixed media
- musical inspiration
- mixed media for meditation
- synthesizing your senses
- relaxation in the flow state
- new ways to tap into music to elicit peace and joy
April 24th & May 1st 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Lettering & Journaling
(take both or just one because both teach different techniques!)
- Lettering（ Western style）
- Self reflection meditations to improve self awareness
- Create your own easy handmade journal
- Visualizing techniques to maximize journaling and transformation
- Self awareness & expression
- Take home your own journal
Alysia is a creative life coach and entrepreneur whose colorful experiences have woven together rich connections all over the world. She connects people with the help of her background in creativeentrepreneurship， coaching， psychology， education （for 23+ years）， arts， professional personaldevelopment， nonprofit work， wellness， spirituality， and various passions. Based in Shanghai for the past7.5 years， Alysia helps people discover and truly see the limitless opportunities this amazing life offers.
"Where others see lack， I see potential. Where others find challenges， I find solutions. There lies a connection between all things. they are paths that unite all opposites together in a web of unlimited."
Early Bird: 298 RMB per session (before March 16)
Regular Price: 358 RMB per session
15% OFF for all 5 sessions